I am peculiar in certain ways. One of which is that I choose to spend my free time browsing the following websites (not an exhaustive list):
- CulturedCode.com — my favourite task manager which happens to have a beautiful website
- Castro.fm — a triage for your podcasts
- Sleepcycle.com — enjoy the stats on their website, did you know New Zealanders have the best quality sleep
- Everynoise.com — the fascinating world of music awaits
- Paulstamatiou.com — the little touches he has on his blog is impressive.
A beautiful, well-designed website is a delight. It’s like visiting a thoughtfully decorated home or a museum.
This list is ever-changing but now, just aimlessly browsing these websites is calming. Perhaps, this is a consequence of continuous frequent lockdowns.